Main > North > Chiang Mai > Muang Chiang Mai > Si Phum > Khao Soi Nam Na North Food
Rating: 2.4/5 (9 votes)
Khao Soi Nam Na North Food
Khao Soi Nam Na North Food Khao Soi Nam Na northern food It is a local food of the Chiang Khong people. Use wide rice noodles with pork bone soup. Then seasoned with dried chili, salt, garlic, shallots, bean flakes, topped with ground pork and coriander.
Khao Soi, northern food of Thailand formerly referred to as "Noodle Hoa" looks like noodles, big noodles in soup with side dishes. It is north Thai food that is a popular northern food menu
1. Pork Chops
4. Big chili peppers
5. Coriander Root
6. Spring onions
8. Shrimp paste
9. Pork Bones
11. Dark Soy Sauce
How to do
Prepare the khao soi
1. Bring large chili peppers to boil. Then prepare the blender. Add the prepared chili, add spring onion, coriander root and onion, then blend thoroughly.
2. Prepare the pan to heat. and pour the finely blended peppers into the pan, use low heat to simmer the peppers by roasting to have a good smell Then put the minced pork into it. and roast them together until the pork is cooked at.
3. Continue roasting pork to dry enough, then add shrimp paste. Add a little water to keep it from drying out.
Prepare soup and noodles
1. Boil water using low heat, put pork ribs in it. Add a small amount of salt to the water. Wait for the water to boil, add the coriander root.
2. Blanch the noodles and put them in a plate.
Prepare the dish
1. Put the blanched noodles in a plate. Pour the prepared broth. and sprinkle with khao soi topping Sprinkle with spring onions and coriander, add a little dark soy sauce. Then squeeze the lemon accordingly.
Northern food is a traditional Thai food of Thai people in the north or called Lanna food. It is popular without sugar. It is a blend of eating cultures from many ethnic groups such as Thai Yai, Tai Lue, Chinese Hor and indigenous people.
The North is regarded as a land of history that has flourished from the past to the present. which the northern people have created a delicate art and culture, except for food consumption Northern people tend to eat sticky rice as a staple food. There is a variety of improvements. Khantoke is commonly used for eating by setting up a charming food deck. Unique taste and eat with a variety of local vegetables
Lanna food Usually the elders eat first, and then the children or the younger begin to eat. It is a popular tradition since ancient times. Dishes that are popular as a Khantoke deck include Laab, Kaeng Om, Sai Oua, Pork Cabbage, Hung Lay Curry, Nam Prik Num and Nam Prik Ong, etc. They are eaten with dipping vegetables. or local vegetables, desserts such as rice vermicelli, Kanom Jok, etc.
Category: Travel Articles, Recipes
Group: Food Menu, North Recipes
Last Update : 2 YearAgo