Rating: 5/5 (1 votes)
Fish Chili Paste (View 3010 Time)
Fish Chili Paste Chili Paste is north food Use pounded grilled catfish with capsicum, onion, garlic, then add other seasonings and olives. Eat with steamed vegetables such as eggplant, yard long bean, bamboo shoots and wood jasmine (Blue tongue pods or Peka have long, flat pods, young pods, cooked, eaten with chili paste).
Ingredients for 4 – 5 people
1. Chili peppers, Hom Bua (Northern region), lotus head or lotus (Isan) 13 tablets.
2. Grilled catfish by removing only the meat after grilling 1 piece
3. 6 shallots
4. 12 cloves of garlic
5. 1 spring onion
6. Coriander 2 sprigs
7. 4 tablespoons of fish sauce
8. 3 tablespoons of lemon juice
9. Vegetables to eat as a couple
How to cook
1. Burn chili, onion, garlic, when cooked, peel onion and garlic by pounding chili, onion, and garlic.
2. Add grilled catfish fillets and pound together.
3. Season to taste with fish sauce, lime juice, garnish with spring onions and coriander.
Chili Paste It is a northern dish commonly eaten with fresh vegetables such as eggplant, cucumber, bamboo shoots, olives and Chinese cabbage.
Tips: Separate the catfish fillet into 2 parts, the hard part is pounded with chili paste first. The rest will be mixed with him.
Category: Travel Articles, Recipes
Group: Food Menu, North Recipes
Last Update : 1 YearAgo