Main > North > Chiang Mai > Muang Chiang Mai > Si Phum > Ong Puna North Food
Rating: 5/5 (1 votes)
Ong Puna North Food
Ong Puna North Food Which is quite difficult to find to eat The specialty of this menu is Will use seasoned tapioca chips into the crab shell Then roasted to cook. Popular to eat with sticky rice. Mellow taste and aroma.
1. Field crab
2. Seasoning powder
3. Soy sauce
4. Seasoning sauce
5. Crispy flour
How to do it
1. Bring the crab to sauna or rinse thoroughly. And knock on ice for about 30 minutes, sprinkle salt to the ice to increase the freezing.
2. Drain the water completely and separate all the crab shells Then pick but manpoo out and wash the shells of the crab thoroughly
3. Season the crab oil with seasoning powder and soy sauce.
4. Put crab in seasoning powder and seasoning sauce, add crispy flour. Mix well Then fry until golden and crispy.
5. Drop it into the crab shell prepared. Grilled over low heat by roasting until cooked and dry as you like
6. Arrange a plate to eat Ong Puna. Paired with crispy crab and sticky rice.
Category: Travel Articles, Recipes
Group: Food Menu, North Recipes
Last Update : 2 YearAgo