Main > North > Chiang Mai > Muang Chiang Mai > Si Phum > Ho Curry
Rating: 3.7/5 (3 votes)
Ho Curry north food, the word ho means combine. come together In the past, kaeng ho was usually made from a combination of leftover dishes, which could be seasoned to your liking, or added something like vermicelli, bamboo shoots, and flavored with kaffir lime leaves and lemongrass. Nowadays, fresh produce is commonly used for cooking. and use kaeng hung lei as a condiment.
Gangho, a popular northern dish with the origin which comes from the leftover curry and the clever way to reduce food waste of Lanna people Hangle curry must be added to intensify the flavor, but ho in the sense of gang ho wat has a more complex dimension than that.
Hung Lay Curry or Hin Lay Curry is a Thai dish of salty-sour curry. Hang Lei curry originated from Burma, where the word hin in Burmese means curry and le in Burmese means meat. Hang Lei curry is popular with the people of northern Thailand and Xishuangbanna, China.
There are two ways to cook Hang Lei curry: Burmese and Chiang Saen. The Burmese style is more popular. The Burmese Hung Lay curry has a sour and salty taste, kumkum paste, ginger, tamarind juice, pickled garlic, peanuts, cane sugar. For the Chiang Saen Hang Lay curry, add long beans, chili, pickled bamboo shoots, and roasted sesame. The main ingredient must be curry powder or masla powder, a mixed spice powder. same as garam Indian Masala The curry paste consists of dried chili, salt, galangal, lemongrass, garlic, shallots, Thai-style Hang Lei curry. The water is drenched and eaten with mango sanab, which is chopped mango. Spicy salad with roasted shrimp paste, ground dried shrimp and fried garlic.
Ho Curry Ingredients
1. Hang Lay curry 300 g.
2. Pork Stew 200 g.
3. 200 g of bamboo shoots (if using pickled bamboo shoots, boil the water first)
4. Lemongrass, sliced 2 tablespoons
5. Sliced lentils
6 eggplants, sliced
7. Glass noodles 80 grams (soaked in water to soften)
10. Red curry paste 1 spoon
11. Light Soy Sauce
13. Shredded kaffir lime leaves
14. Jumping Ball
15. Chaplu leaves
16. Yod gourd
18. Pork Knuckle
How to do
1. Heat the pan, add lard and garlic, fry until golden and crispy. Then scoop out enough to have a little stick to the pan. then add red curry paste Then stir until fragrant.
2. Add in Hang Lay curry and add the pork stew that has been prepared and stir until boiling, then add Nong O, eggplant and long beans. Stir to combine. Then season with soy sauce, add chopped lemongrass and stir to combine again.
3. Put the prepared vermicelli into the pan. Add the eggplants. Then add the shredded kaffir lime leaves and the pods by roasting them until they dry up. Then put in the cha-plu leaves, sprinkle the top of the gourd and cha-om along Then roast them together again.
4. Arrange on a plate and sprinkle with kaffir lime leaves. and the rest of the fried garlic on the curry ho Then sprinkle with chili as you like. and eat with pork loin
Category: Travel Articles, Recipes
Group: Food Menu, North Recipes
Last Update : 2 YearAgo