Rating: 5/5 (2 votes)
Millennial Pig North food This menu is a compilation of Pork belly, pickles and oolong tea leaves are stacked on top of each other and steamed for four hours, a menu influenced by Chinese immigrants. who live in the northern region of Thailand.
Thinly sliced pork belly, arranged in a row until it forms a bowl. Stuffed with pickled vegetables with Yunnan-style sauce Steam until juicy. A pair of hot steamed buns Unforgettable delicious.
1. Pork belly 8 sticks
2. 1/2 tbsp oyster oil
3. Dried vegetables, sliced 2 Tbsp.
4. 2 teaspoons sesame oil
5. 1/2 tsp. Vegetarian Flour
6. Dark soy sauce 2 tbsp.
7. 1 cup of broth
8. 2 teaspoons of sugar
9. 1/2 teaspoon Chinese liquor
10. 1 cup vegetable oil
11. 1 tablespoon minced garlic
How to do
1. Wash the pork belly thoroughly before cutting it into 8 pieces to get a thick piece of pork.
2. Heat the pan, add enough oil, wait until the oil is hot. Fry the pork belly, add black soy sauce, oyster sauce, sesame oil, sugar, Chinese liquor, vegetarian seasoning flour, followed by the soup. Stir and mix to combine. Ladle into a plate and set aside.
3. Wash the dried vegetables thoroughly to reduce the saltiness and then soak them in water until the vegetables are saturated. before being cut size as required.
4. Heat the pan, add oil, garlic, stir fry until fragrant, add vegetables, add sugar, stir together, put on a plate and set aside.
5. Put the pork belly and place it around the bowl and put vegetables in it. Simmer for 30-45 minutes.
6. At the appointed time Turn the bowl upside down on the prepared container. Beautifully decorated and ready to serve.
Tips: Choose pork belly. It comes in a beautiful sheet, cut three layers into 4 large squares on the same side as the square. It will absorb more broth. Put the meat side down because if you put the skin down. Fat will hit the meat that is heavier than pressure. will make the pork pieces not beautiful.
Category: Travel Articles, Recipes
Group: Food Menu, North Recipes
Last Update : 2 YearAgo