Main > North > Chiang Mai > Muang Chiang Mai > Si Phum > Kao Wi Tu
Rating: 4.5/5 (4 votes)
Kao Wi Tu
Kao Wi Tu It is a Thai dessert. How to cook steamed sticky rice. Bring to a boil and mix with sugarcane juice. Once it has been stirred, it will be put into a container. leave to dry Then cut into pieces, sprinkle with white sesame seeds, eat with grated coconut.
Dessert menu north This is very popular in merit making. especially at the northern temple When the villagers bring glutinous rice to the monks Then there are too many relatives in the temple will bring glutinous rice to people with sugarcane juice Jake is a kind of rice for the villagers to eat.
- 3 cups of steamed glutinous rice
- 4 tbsp white sesame
- 1 tablespoon of salt
- 2 cups of water
- 2 tablespoons of sugar
- 2 cups of crushed sugarcane juice
1. Add water to the glutinous rice. Then follow with sugar and salt, stir until the sugar dissolves. added sugar will make glutinous rice clear Then add crushed sugarcane juice. and people to match.
2. The next step is to put it on fire. Low heat by waiting until the sugar has settled and becomes sticky and lumpy.
3. Put oil on the tray that we use to make the mold. Sticky rice will not stick to the print. don't need to put a lot Otherwise one will be greasy. Then scoop the red glutinous rice, put it into the tray and use a spoon to press it down firmly.
4. The last step is sprinkled with white sesame seeds. and leave to cool and Kannaen Island rice Then cut the poki words. will be square Or triangle, circle, and you like, then ready to eat.
Category: Travel Articles, Recipes
Group: Thai Desserts, North Recipes
Last Update : 2 YearAgo