Rating: 3.3/5 (13 votes)
Kut Curry, Thai traditional food northern food Local vegetables that the northern people like to cook. Phak Kut is a vegetable in the fern family. Likes to live in the cool, humid places in the forest. propagate by budding Young shoots can be eaten. Northern villagers like to make orange curry with fish and kaffir lime juice. In addition to being able to make food It's also an herb. Phak Kut tends to grow along the water's edge or in wetlands rather than in the forest. And they are often found during the rainy season because it is the best growth period. The most popular vegetables are the leaves and young shoots. It is a popular northern food in Chiang Mai.
1. 1 cup coarsely chopped cabbage leaves.
2. Any fish such as catfish, tilapia, mackerel, cut into pieces 1 piece.
3. Bergamot juice.
1. 5 fresh chili peppers, the amount you like, spicy.
2. Lemongrass 1 head.
3. 5 cloves of garlic.
4. 3/4 tbsp pickled fish.
1. Prepare 1 cup of water, wait for it to boil, add curry paste, wait for it to boil.
2. Put the catfish down. Do not stir. It will make the fish fishy. Wait for boiling.
3. Add vegetables, tomatoes, wait until cooked, season with kaffir lime juice, fish sauce, turn off the heat, add kaffir lime juice and basil leaves to add aroma to the curry.
Ancient people had the ability to eat vegetables for medicinal purposes. And treatment is so perfect that many people in the present may have to accept each other ever. Which can bring vegetables, vegetables, vegetables, local vegetables that have many properties to use in cooking Get a lot of herbal food that is beneficial to the body.
Kut is a vegetable that is high in iron, beta-carotene, phosphorus, vitamin A, vitamin C and vitamin E. Therefore, it is a healthy vegetable that provides quite a variety of important nutrients to the body. Therefore, it should be eaten frequently, alternating with other fruits and vegetables. so that the body receives complete nutrients.
Benefits of cabbage
1. Help strengthen the body. Boosts immunity and helps fight free radicals (leaves).
2. Help cure anemia (leaves).
3. Help nourish the blood. This is because vegetables are the number 1 most iron-containing vegetable (leaves).
4. Help nourish eyes (leaves).
5. Kut is rich in iron and beta-carotene. Eating vegetables with meat will help the body absorb minerals better and also nourish the body (leaves).
6. The leaves are boiled to make drinking water. Helps to cure fever (leaves).
7. Phak Kut is a vegetable that has properties to help quench the heat. Allows the body to adjust the temperature to suit the season.
8. Helps reduce cholesterol levels in the blood (leaves).
9. Diuretic (leaves).
10. Help cure toxic inflammation (leaves).
11. Helps reduce high blood pressure (leaves).
12. Helps prevent scurvy (leaves).
13. Kut is a vegetable that is very high in fiber. thus helping the excretory system work well (leaves).
Kut vegetables should not be eaten raw or raw because they contain high amounts of oxalate. and may cause kidney inflammation and cause gallstones Therefore, it should be boiled or cooked before eating.
Category: Travel Articles, Recipes
Group: Food Menu, North Recipes
Last Update : 2 YearAgo