Main > North > Chiang Mai > Muang Chiang Mai > Si Phum > Kradang Curry
Rating: 4.2/5 (5 votes)
Kradang Curry Northern food local food It is a traditional food of the northern people. or Lanna people Pork knuckle is commonly used as an ingredient in cooking due to the large number of tendons. Therefore, when cooking, it makes the curry thicker. At present, agar powder is added to it. Makes a good curry and faster.
In the past, red curry was commonly eaten in winter. But nowadays there is a modern use of cold agar powder to speed up the coagulation. This makes it possible to find a menu of this northern food in every season.
Chili Paste Recipe
- Chili Paste Recipe
- 1/2 tbsp salt
- 1 tsp garlic
- 5 coriander roots
- 1 tablespoon of galangal
- dried chili as desired
- 2 tablespoons of lemongrass
- 10 shallots
- 7 large dried chilies
- 1 tablespoon grilled shrimp paste
- Pork knuckle
- Coriander Root
- Chinese garlic
- Pork bone broth
- Spring onion
1. Bring the pork leg to grill. From the water to scrub and wash thoroughly.
2. Prepare a pot, put on high heat, boil water, add salt and 4 coriander roots, 5 crushed Chinese garlic cloves, then bring the prepared pork leg to boil with ears. By boiling for at least 2 hours. When finished boiling, set aside to cool.
3. Take the pork legs and pork ears that have been set aside and turn them into pieces, not very thick.
4. Heat a pan, add pork bone broth. When it boils, add the curry paste that has been prepared into it. Then roast the curry paste until fragrant, add pork legs and pork ears into it. Stir to combine Then add 1 liter of pork bone broth and wait for it to boil.
5. Prepare the mold tray. Then pour the finished curry into it. Set aside to cool, add spring onions and coriander, stir well, then refrigerate for 4 hours, then scoop into a serving bowl.
Category: Travel Articles, Recipes
Group: Food Menu, North Recipes
Last Update : 2 YearAgo