Rating: 5/5 (1 votes)
Northern Sausage It is a northern type of grilled and smoked food, which is mostly enjoyed with sticky rice. Side dishes will be Fresh paprika, shallots, and sausage lime are delicious, rich, slightly spicy northern dishes. Ingredients made from minced pork mixed with roasted curry paste, salty and scent of kaffir lime It is a northern dish that can be considered a type of sausage. That looks like a spiral circular spiral Stacked in a circle The aforementioned Lanna people call it Sai Oua Jin, which is made from pork. The Isaan style sausage Lanna people call it Sai Oua because it is made from rice as the main ingredient.
Northern Sausage Some places change from pork to finely chopped bamboo shoots. For Muslims May be adapted to use meat And use the filling instead The origin of this northern food comes from ancient times. During the festival, there is often a merit-making ceremony. And there will be pigs falling Causing a lot of pork leftover Sometimes the food is not cooked in time. It is caused by the wisdom of the northern people who want to preserve food and prevent spoilage by roasting and drying in the sun to keep for later eating.
- Lean minced pork 1 kg.
- 1/2 tablespoon salt
- 1/2 tablespoon of roasted coriander seeds
- Lemongrass 40 grams
- 40 grams of galangal
- 20 grams of garlic
- 100 g shallots
- 10 grams of dried chili
- 10 kaffir lime leaves
- 20 grams of turmeric
- Soft filling 1.5 m.
How to do it
1. Add a mortar, add 1/2 tablespoon of salt followed by 1/2 tablespoon of roasted coriander seeds, pound thoroughly, add 4 0 grams of lemongrass, 40 grams of galangal, 20 grams of turmeric.
2. Then add 10 grams of dried chilies, roughly pound together, then add 100 grams of shallot.
3. Prepare 1 kg of lean minced pork mixed with 10 kaffir lime leaves and curry paste that has been made earlier. Season with 2 tablespoons oyster sauce and leave for 1 hour.
4. Prepare the soft filling by rinsing thoroughly. Then stuffed the pork filling into the soft stuffing. Then use a toothpick to poke a small hole around the saucepan to prevent it from breaking, then roast on a low fire to be careful of burning
How to grill
- You have to use a low fire. And cover the coconut brackets to produce smoke When cooked, it emits a fragrant smell, the herbs in the chili paste are mixed with the smell of smoking.
Category: Travel Articles, Recipes
Group: Food Menu, North Recipes
Last Update : 2 YearAgo