Main > North > Chiang Mai > Muang Chiang Mai > Si Phum > E-Ke Chili Paste
Rating: 4.3/5 (3 votes)
E-Ke Chili Paste
E-Ke Chili Paste It is a well known northern food menu of northern people. The cooking method will be different according to the preferences of each person. The main must-have items are eggplant and pork belly. Unique ingredients of Lanna people E-Ke Chili Paste It is also known as Nam Prik I Kee. The most popular types of chili peppers are use red chili or red hot chili peppers.
E-Ke Chili Paste It is a northern local chili paste that has a sweet and sour sauce. It is a northern dish that is easy to make and has a savory taste. red hot chilli with eggplant bright yellow It's useful to eat Who likes to eat blanched vegetables or fresh vegetables, prepare to wash vegetables and wait. Served as a delicious dipping sauce together. Especially when eaten with pork knuckle and hot sticky rice.
Ingredients for E-Kae Chili Paste
1. Banana leaves grilled with shrimp paste 1 small leaf.
2. 2 tablespoons of lemon juice.
3. Sugar 1 tbsp.
4. 1/2 teaspoon salt.
5. Fatty pork loin 50 g.
6. 5 eggplants.
7. 12 small cloves of garlic.
8. 7 red chili peppers.
9. Shrimp paste 1 tbsp.
How to make E-Ke chili paste (Northern food)
1. Use banana leaves to wrap in shrimp paste (make it flat so that the heat will be evenly distributed) and grill over medium heat.
2. Pound garlic and red chilli cut eggplant Use a spoon to scrape the granules and meat into it. Keep the peel on the meat a little. Then sprinkle with a pinch of salt for easy pounding. No splashes and a little sweet cut.
3. Roast the shrimp paste to dry up a little, it will smell good. Remove from banana leaves into a mortar and crush them together.
4. The next step is to knead the pork belly and put it in the mortar, pound, but do not need to be very subtle. Season with lemon and sugar as you like.
Category: Travel Articles, Recipes
Group: Food Menu, North Recipes
Last Update : 2 YearAgo