Main > North > Chiang Mai > Mae Taeng > Muang Kai > Doi Mon Ngao
Rating: 4.2/5 (5 votes)
Doi Mon Ngao
Doi-Mon Ngao location near the city. Points of view is a sea of clouds far far away. This viewpoint is t looks like a Phu –chee fah.
And it had another name is Phu Chee fah Chiang Mai Mountain bike and this placw is cool all year round.
Also on the mountain, there are places nearby to visit many interesting and enjoyable. If you are planning a new location This place is cool!
History of Doi-Mon Ngao
Since 2528 MC remix nighttime power to preside over the Royal Project Foundation.
Ordered officials to explore the area around the house Simon Ngo. Kai Tang Muang District, Chiang Mai Province
The Hmong hill tribe. Inhabited by forest clearing for shifting cultivation and opium growing other crops.
Development plan has been set up to meet the needs of his people by promoting alternative crops to opium. And the cooperation of several agencies including the Office of the EPA Region 6. Institute of Scientific and Technological Research. Tribal Welfare and Development Center.
Chiang Mai Province. ARD World Vision Foundation of Thailand. To raise awareness and help drive the farm.Royal Project has formed since then.
Doi Mon Ngao Royal Project. Situated among the five police districts in Mae Mai Kai. In the National Forest for 17 villages, 451 households Tang on 52,670 acres or 84.27 square kilometers and a population of urban Hmong. Most areas are hills and mountains. There is very little flat. 700 to 1250 meters above sea level, average temperature 24 degrees Celsius.
Of the city on Highway No. 107 Chiang Mai - Fang is about 37 miles, turn left at Mae Malai to Highway 1095 the Mae Malai - Pai another 12 miles to the junction Eping turn right along the road junction Eping - creek. Water - Simon minimal distance of 17 kilometers from the city center, about 67 kilometers.
- All types of vehicles. Except during the rainy season. (No taxi service).
- Visit the tea plant, thoroughbred Chu Yuan. And No. 12 seed at the processing plant.
- 160 acres large orange garden.
- Visit to Japanese Pumpkin farm .
- Visit the collection and processing tea.
- Hmong New Year. Held in January.
- Play throw the ball over the hole.
- Our way of life of the Hmong house, Ngo Mon.
- The scenic Diamond Mountain fruit. Away from the center, about 2 miles (1.5 kilometers per car by walking about 500 meters).
- Tea and coffee.
- Hit with a shovel.
- Handicrafts and embroidery.
- Seasonal fruits.
- Not available in the hospice center.
- Service tent for 2 persons for 150 baht / house / night with 2 sleeping bags.
- There are no restaurants within the center.
Royal Project of n Mon Ngao, Ban Mon Ngao, Moo 5, Tambon Ban Muang Kai district, Mae Tang Chaing Maii 50150.
Tel : 053228115
Category: Nature and Wildlife
Group: Mountain (Doi)
Last Update : 2 YearAgo