Rating: 2.8/5 (5 votes)
Aap Aong Aor
Aap Aong Aor It is a dish prepared with fresh pork brains. Then mix with seasonings. Then wrapped in banana leaves, like Ab Pla, Ab Moo and Ab Kung, are cooked by grilling or grilling with low heat until cooked inside.
1. Pig Brain
2. Kaffir lime leaves, sliced
3. Chopped coriander
6. Lemongrass Soi
7. Shredded galangal
8. Sliced Turmeric
9. Shrimp Paste
11. Onion Soi
12. Dried paprika
1. Bring garlic, shallots, sliced lemongrass, dried chilli, sliced galangal, shrimp paste, salt and chopped turmeric to pound together thoroughly.
2. Bring the pounded curry paste. mixed with pig brain Mix to combine the ingredients.
3. Then add kaffir lime leaves Go down and mix them together again. From put coriander, spring onion, sliced down to mix together.
4. Then prepare banana leaves, size 8 inches wide, stacked in two layers, alternating heads and ends. Then scoop the mixture into the middle of the banana leaf.
5. Wrap a banana leaf in a square shape. Grill over low heat until the banana leaves are charred and turn over, it takes about 20-30 minutes.
6. Take the Ao Ong Aw, peel it, pour it on a plate and sprinkle with a little coriander leaves. It's delicious to eat with warm sticky rice.
Category: Travel Articles, Recipes
Group: Food Menu, North Recipes
Last Update : 2 YearAgo