Rating: 4.2/5 (5 votes)
Royal Project Research Station Mae Lord
This place established for help the local people in this area for Research focuses on Arabica coffee mixed breed 28 species along with other supplements such as plant research, cardamom and pepper.
To participate in plots planted coffee. Coffee varieties Arabica coffee, which the Department of Agriculture of Thailand. Coordinated assistance from the Ministry of Agriculture of the United States. Through earlier projects since 2517.
Tourism Activities Agro-tourism
- Visitors to the demonstration of coffee varieties Arabica species. The process of seeding and harvesting. Including crops such as coffee, pepper and cardamom with conversion.
- Watch USA planted herbs like mint , oregano Jing Chu Chai.
- Visitors to the demonstration vegetables such as cucumber, super hot chilly.
- Watch the seedling and seed
Enjoy the beauty of waterfalls, mist blue ( Mok ) with a height of 50 meters in fog, sky park . Intersections along the highway Before entering the center Mok Fah waterfall falls from a high cliff with water throughout the year. Can swim and relax
- Watch the fascinating culture and way of life of Karen as a minister of music mantis eating a new marriage ceremony, dancing , etc.
Inquiry Royal Project Research Station Mae lord Banmaelord,Soppueng,Mae Taeng, Chiang Mai 50330. Call 053-318-303 or 089-555-7030 , 081-961-0014.
Tel : 053318303
Mobile : 0819610014, 089-5557030
Category: Research and Development
Group: Royal Project
Last Update : 2 YearAgo