Main > North > Chiang Mai > Muang Chiang Mai > Si Phum > Spicy Pork Roast Food North
Rating: 3.5/5 (2 votes)
Spicy Pork Roast Food North
Spicy Pork Roast Food North Herb holder And has a distinctive aroma from roasted rice Which is different from roasted pork larb in the northeast Because the Laab North Will put not many herbs No sour taste And will focus on minced meat Then take it and season it with dry spices specific to the north Scent And gives a feeling of numbness on the tongue Cherry tomatoes are also added to give it a slightly acidic flavor. It is an unusual northern dish, but has a very good balance.
- 150g Minced Pork - 1Cup Pork Intestines
- 1Cup Pork Liver
- 1Cup Pork skin
- 1Cup pig's heart
- 1Cup Spring onion & coriander
- 3tbsp Tamarind sauce
- ½ tsp Sugar 1tbsp Lime Juice
- 1tbsp Toasted Rice Powder
- 1tbsp Ground chili
- 1tbsp Fish sauce
- 2 Shallot
- 1 Lemon Grass
- 12 Garlic
- 1tbsp Galanga
How to do it
1. Set the pan by roasting galangal and lemongrass until dry, fragrant and yellow, then add garlic to roast. Add chopped shallots and continue roasting, roasting until all 4 are cooked.
2. Prepare a mortar, put 4 raw materials that have been roasted, pound it in a mortar, then scoop it into a cup and set aside.
3. Heat the pan, put the prepared ground pork into it. With tamarind juice And mix without having to set the heat, add lemon juice, mix again, then turn on low heat in order to roast the pork to cook. Put the stuffing of baby pork, liver, heart and roasted pork skin again to cook properly.
4. Then put the pounded in the pan, turn off the pan and mix thoroughly. Then add the cayenne pepper to it. Mix well Season to taste, add lemon juice, roasted rice and green onion and coriander. Mix them together again.
Category: Travel Articles, Recipes
Group: Food Menu, North Recipes
Last Update : 2 YearAgo