Main > North > Chiang Mai > Muang Chiang Mai > Si Phum > Kanom Kluay
Rating: 3/5 (10 votes)
Kanom Kluay It is a kind of Thai dessert made from rice flour. The main ingredient is ripe bananas. mixed with rice flour and sugar Bring to mix and massage together.
- 500 grams of ripe banana pulp
- 400 g thick coconut milk
- 70 g of soft palm sugar
- 85 grams of tapioca starch
- Thao Yai Mom flour 85 g.
- 70 g. grated old perfumed coconut / white shredded coconut
- grated old coconut for garnish
- 180 g of granulated sugar
- 2 teaspoons of a small bag of table salt
- 100 grams of rice flour
1. Prepare 500 grams of ripe bananas. Mash the bananas. Then pour the flour mixture together and knead with 200 grams of coconut milk. Let it knead for 10-15 minutes to make the pastry more sticky.
2. Dissolve sugar, palm sugar, 200 g of coconut milk and 2 teaspoons of salt until homogeneous. Then add the prepared liquid ingredients to dissolve the dough we kneaded.
3. Add banana and shredded coconut about 70 g, leave for 15 minutes, then put water in the pot to get 3/4 of the pot, turn on high heat, wait for the water to boil. When finished, place a cup of pinwheel in the batter. Set the cup to heat the pinwheel first.
4. Scoop the ingredients into a cup of pinwheels, adjusting it to fit without being too overflowing. Add grated coconut meat for garnishing. Then bring the dessert to steam, steaming timer for 15 minutes until cooked, gradually lift it down. (The meat is cooked, the color will be clear) when finished, set it aside to cool. therefore picking it out of the cup Arrange on a plate and serve.
Tip: You have to wait until it's warm until it's almost cold. Then slowly pick it out of the cup. Try using 400 grams of bananas, 100 grams of bananas, for more chewiness and aroma. Use only banana. It will have a lot of water and not sticky. Just add enough to add the aroma of the sweet gourd.
Category: Travel Articles, Recipes
Group: Thai Desserts, North Recipes
Last Update : 2 YearAgo