Wat Khongjiam

Rating: 4/5 (6 votes)
Ubon Ratchathani attractions
Attractions in Thailand
Opening days: Daily
Opening hours: 08.00 - 17.00
Wat Khongjiam Established in 1849, originally called the villagers Wat Ban Dan Kao Later it was changed to Wat Dan Pak Mun. by taking the name of the house and the Mun River mixed together. 1939, the name was changed to Wat Khong Chiam. according to the name of Khong Chiam District.
Inside the temple there is a chapel made of bricks and plaster. decorated with Thai patterns In the temple area is a pavilion to admire the view, two colored rivers, sacred objects, bronze Buddha images, subduing Mara, built in 1922.
Comment
| Keyword (Advance) |
Facebook Fanpage




Category:
Group:
Art, Culture and Heritage
Historical Sites and Monuments(
Landmarks and Memorials(
Royal Palace(
Art, Craft Centres, Tradition(
Museums(
University
Other religious and spiritural sites(
Research and Development
Royal Project(
Suburban Living
Village, Community(
Local Market(
Nature and Wildlife
National Parks and Marine Reserves(
Mountain (Doi)(
Dam, Reservoir, Lake(
Waterfalls(
Hot Springs(
Caves(
River, Canal(
Bays and Beaches(
Islands(
Other natural attractions(
Entertainment and Agricultural
Zoos and Aquariums(
Animal camps and shows(
Farm, Parks, Gardens and Ecotourism(